The next top quality conference in electronics and cars recycling will take place from November 14 – 17, 2017 in exciting Macau.
This conference represents the most international gathering of its kind in the fields of electronics and cars manufacturing, distribution, collection, reuse and remanufacturing, E-scrap processors and recycling of metals and ELVs. With a wealth of economic, technical and legislation information, combined with unique networking opportunities, it attracts not only leaders in Asia, but also key influencers in the industry worldwide.
The following topics are scheduled to be part of the program:
- Cars recycling
- Electronics recycling
- Circular Economy – Government initiatives
- Latest sorting and processing technologies
- Manufacturer take-back schemes and recycling efforts
- Reuse and remanufacturing
- Reducing risks in take-back of used electronics and cars
- Transboundary shipment of reusable units
- Update about funding and financing for recycling projects in Asia
- Dismantling versus shredding, best practices for highest ROI
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
- Plant tours: You will have the chance of visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in mainland China and Hong Kong
- Participate at one of the various informative workshops
- Meet your clients and sell your services and products
- Get in touch with the players and the new upcoming companies of Asia
The organizers have launched a call for papers (website download here) and invite interested speakers to submit their abstracts before April 18, 2017.
For more info and to register for the event, please visit the website here.