Date: 31 January 2018
Venue: The Meeting Point, JTC LaunchPad @ one-north
73B Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139966
The Global Business Accelerator programme, organised by Innovate UK, together with Enterprise Europe Network Singapore and the JTC, will see 15 high-growth UK businesses selected through a national competition travelling to Singapore to establish collaborations with local companies, research centres and public organisations operating in the “Urban Living” sector.
“Urban Living” is a broad sector characterised by cross-silo approaches to urban challenges. Areas include:
• Infrastructure: energy systems, waste and water management, security and safety, built environment.
• Smart mobility: transport, traffic management, logistics, and road safety.
• Governance: urban planning, citizen engagement.
• Health in urban areas: assisted living, telehealth, air quality, healthy lifestyles.
• Sustainability: carbon abatement, circular economy, resource efficiency.
The list of participating UK companies and their innovations are as follows:
1. Hydroponic Crop Cultivation Vertical Farming Combined with LED Lighting
2. Collective Intelligence Decision-making Platform to Improve Public Infrastructure
Design for Social Change
3. Cryptocurrency for the Mobility Ecosystem
4. Eco-system of Smart Solutions for Inter-connectivity in Cities
Grid Smarter Cities
5. SaaS Platform for Clean and Efficient Mobility Services
6. Air Quality Monitoring System
7. SaaS IoT Asset Monitoring and Tracking Platform
Key Telematics Ltd
8. Integrated Platform for Management of Incidents, Assets, and Services
9. Anti-social Behaviour Reporting Technology
RHE Global Ltd
10. Digital Model for Optimisation of Food and Energy Efficiency
11. Evidence-based Behavioural Science to Maximise Desired Outcomes
12. Touch Screen Solutions and Transportation Software
Top Screen Media
13. Remote Therapy for Physio Patients
Uplec Industries Ltd
14. IoT Technologies for Smart and Connected Buildings and Healthcare
15. Integrated Smart Solution for Energy Management
Virtual Power Solutions
The event represents a great chance for Singapore companies to personally meet businesses from the UK to further advance business-to-business collaboration in the fields of technology, R&D and innovation related to “Urban Living”.
• Increase your exposure to the opportunities of working with the UK.
• Initiate cross-border contacts and collaborations.
• Find new commercial/technological/R&D partners.
|9.00am – 10.00am||Registration and networking breakfast|
|10.00am – 12.30pm||Pitching session featuring UK urban technologies|
|12.30pm – 1.30pm||Networking Lunch|
|1.30pm – 6.00 pm||Matchmaking Event – sharp 30-min meetings to foster effective networking|
Register now to attend and schedule B2B meetings with the UK companies to explore new partnership opportunities.