Griffith University is able to grant credit exemptions to participants upon completion of this course for its Master of Environmental Engineering (an offshore and online program) subject to the usual matriculation (i.e. depending on their formal qualifications, course training and work experiences).
2 NEW MODULES added:
- Solid and hazardous waste treatment and disposal
- Environment and sustainability
In addition to the 14 modules to be conducted by the Griffith lecturers, WMRAS will be inviting practitioners to share on:
- An Overview of The Waste Management Industry Landscape in Singapore: Opportunities and Challenges
- SG Secure: Countering the Threat of Terrorism
- Branding and MarCom: ‘How to Sell Your Business’
Targeted audience: those in the waste management industry as well as fresh school leavers and mid-career working adults from other sectors who are seeking to join the industry.
To sign up, email: email@example.com or call 6222 5328.
PCWMRR is a programme of PROWESS™ by WMRAS – PROfessional learning programmes in Waste management, recycling, Environmental Solutions and Services.